Web Based DOT Drug Testing Portal
Just like the Transportation Industry, we must deliver results 24 hours and day, 7 days a week. Our understanding of the Transportation Industry, State and DOT regulations, allows us to design Drug Testing programs around your companies individual needs.
Your company can manage your entire Drug Testing program from our web based system that includes the follow features:
- Multiple locations and users
- Add/delete participants
- View pending randoms
- Print random notifications
- Request alternate selections
- View/print negative results
- View/Print MRO complete custody and control forms
Our customer service team will work with you to customize the system to your specific needs.
Comprehensives DOT Compliance Programs
We realize the highly competitive nature of driver recruiting and how important it is for you to have pre-employment results in a timely manner. Our program follows appropriate standard procedures from the collection to the reporting process. This detailed process ensures that your company receives drug testing results (pre-employment, random, post accidents and reasonable suspicion) in a timely manner.
As a full service Third Party Administrator (TPA) our program includes:
- MRO Service
- Referral to a Substance Abuse Professional
- Computer generated random selections
- Automatic blind sample submissions
- Specimen collection supplies
- Bi-annual report
- End of the year MIS report
- Audit assistance
- Post-Accident service Nationwide
- Nationwide collection site network
- Dedicated customer service
- Onsite collection site service
- Single invoice billing (collection, lab and MRO)
If you are already working with a collection site that is not in our network, we will negotiate rates on your behalf.